Program Participants Application Summary
At APT Women, we are recruiting women entrepreneurs willing to be role models for women who have already started a business or are interested in starting a business in Tokyo. The program also hopes to foster awareness to modern women living in Tokyo of the potential of entrepreneurship as a new path in life and career.
This application requirements is the case of last time.
Application requirements for this year will be posted on this page as soon as decided.
- Main Application Requirements
Main application requirements are as below. There are no restrictions on industry type. We are looking forward to receiving many applications from women entrepreneurs aspiring to grow their business.
Those falling under the following criteria may apply:
A female company representative of a small-to-medium-sized business within 10 years after its establishment (this category includes companies older than 10 years but have released a new product or service within a period of less than 10 years), or a woman planning to start a business in Tokyo.
- Includes individual business owners and NPO's. This program is limited to those whose business is based in Tokyo, or will expand their business in Tokyo.
The applicants whose company is NOT receiving other publically funded support at the expected time of program participation September 14th (Fri).
- The parson who are receiving other pubulically supprt; supporting program for venture companies including overseas dispatch program etc, is NOT covered in this program. In some cases, there is an possibility that you can apply for this selection, so please contact us for more information.
- Those who are able to participate in the domestic acceleration program (online participation for part of the program is permitted).
- Those who are growth-oriented and are willing to complete the program.
- Companies that do NOT run contrary to public order and morality, and which are NOT deemed inappropriate for the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to support.
- Those who are willing to collaborate in projects related to entrepreneurship support by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Those who be able to attend some must-attend programs, kick-off event, accomplishment report event, for example.
- A female company representative of a small-to-medium-sized business within 10 years after its establishment (this category includes companies older than 10 years but have released a new product or service within a period of less than 10 years), or a woman planning to start a business in Tokyo.
- Application Period for the 3rd Cohort Program
Based on the examination criteria, the review committee composed of external experts will examine and select applicants. Applicants will be announced through the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and administrative office homepage. The administrative office will also notify all applicants the application results. Examination standards are as below.
- Feasibility, continuity and future prospects of the company’s business development in Japan and overseas.
- Originality and competitiveness of the company’s business model and technology.
- The passion, competence, diversity, and growth potential of the program applicant.
- Application Period for the Second Cohort
- Application period
- July 9th（Mon）～August 17th（Fri）23:59
- Information session
- July 23rd（Mon）
- Deadline of application
- August 17th（Fri）23:59
- Result notification for the preliminary assessment
- August 21st（Tue）
- Date of the second stage of assessment
- August 23rd（Thu）**Time of interview and presentation will be notified individually
- Notification of final result
- August 28th（Tue）～Auguest 29th(Wed)（scheduled）
- (Note) The second stage of assessment consists of a presentation in 5minutes and an interview, and is scheduled to take place at Deloitte Venture Support Office（Pacific Century Place Marunouchi, Marunouchi 1 chome 11-1, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo）
At the secondary interview, face to face interview is a mandatory requirement and web based interview is not accepted.
- Necessary Documents
- Presentation material（Material structure is optional. Please keep the presentation material 10 sheets or less of A4 size, submitted in PDF format. File size is 1MB or more, and 5MB or less.）
- Facial photograph of applicant(File size is 1MB or more, and 5MB or less.(horizontal:570px, vertical:370px or more.))
- Company Logo（Format is ai or jpg. File size is 1MB or more, and 5MB or less. ）
- Submission of the presentation material is mandtory for all program applicants. Those selected for the second stage assessment will be asked to make a presentation using the presentation material.
- The contents of second stage are a presentation in 5 minutes and an interview.
For more information, please see the program application summary.
If you have any questions about how to submit necessary documents, please click here.
APT Women Administration Office
*This program are run by Deloitte Tohmatsu Venture Support Co., Ltd.
Contact time：10:00～17:00 (Weekday)
- (Note) Regarding management of personal information
- Information obtained by the administrative office is managed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government concerning the protection of personal information, and with the personal information protection regulations of Deloitte Tohmatsu Venture Support Co., Ltd. We will not disclose or share your personal information to third parties or other outsourcing parties without your consent unless required by law or other legal procedures.