The Women Entrepreneur Promotion Project Business Operation (hereinafter referred as "this program") is a consignment business with 01Booster, Inc. (from below referred to as "our corporation") and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. In regard to personal information received from program applicants and participants (hereinafter referred as "personal information"), our corporation recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and will be handled based on following policies and principles:
- Acquisition of personal information
Our corporation will properly acquire personal information, and will not acquire personal information through illegal means.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
Our corporation will abide by the Personal Information Protection Law and government guidelines, and other laws relating to the proper handling of personal information.
- Use of personal information
- Our corporation will use the acquired personal information only for the purposes identified. If the acquired personal information is to be used for other purposes, the consent of the person is needed.
- Our corporation will reveal the purpose in advance when collecting personal information.
- Our corporation may entrust the handling of personal information to a third party when implementing this business. In such case, our corporation will conclude a contract regards to the handling of the personal information, and will properly manage the personal information.
- Providing personal information to a third party
When providing the personal information to a third party, excluding cases relating to laws and regulations, our corporation will ask for the consent of the person beforehand. We will not provide personal information to a third party without consent.
- Safety management system of personal information
- To prevent the loss, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information, our corporation will appropriately manage information security, including sufficient management of risks associated with the handling of personal information. We will make effort to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, tampering etc. of personal information.
- In order to properly manage personal information, we will place a chief administrator to safely manage the information.
- Our corporation will regularly review the management system and procedures in regard to the protection of personal information, and will strive for continuous improvement.
- Our corporation will train employees and staff handling personal information about the protection of personal information and the proper management method, and thoroughly handle personal information of this program.
- Disclosure, revision and suspension of use
When requested to disclose, revise or otherwise affect the security of personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law, our corporation will respond appropriately following the laws and regulations.
- Contact regards to personal information
Please contact below in regard to the handling of personal information.
Hotline for complaints and consultation in regard to personal information.
Inquiry time: Weekdays 10: 00-17: 00
Established on August 25, 2017
Revised on April 1, 2021
Revised on July 15, 2021